Re: iceweasel jessie-kfreebsd-security builds missing

Hi!

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> Christoph Egger wrote:
>> There is no jessie-kfreebsd security building at all currently. Was
>> waiting on aba who knows that code but am trying to hack there myself
>> nowadays.

jessie-kfreebsd-security just started building thanks to Kurt Roeckx who
did the wbadm side yesterday \o/

> What would be the process for a kfreebsd-10 security patch in
> jessie-kfreebsd?  In that case there'd be no DSA, nothing in
> jessie/updates to trigger builds on jessie-kfreebsd.  Would we
> upload it directly to the jessie-kfreebsd/updates suite, and
> would it build straight away?
>
> (Would like to try to figure this out before we have some
> urgent security bug to fix...)

The idea was to directly upload to jessie-kfreebsd (which is, unlike
jessie, unstantly visible). This also means the `normal` DM rules apply
(which they don't for secuity-master).

Needs properly setup autobuilding for jessie-kfreebsd (non-security)
though, but Ansgar had some idea and I might be able to implement it.

  Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer