iceweasel jessie-kfreebsd-security builds missing

Hi,

jessie-kfreebsd/updates has been building security updates for packages
such as curl, libreoffice, mysql-5.5.  I notice that for iceweasel, only
the Arch: any packages are available;  it does not seem to have built on
kfreebsd-amd64, at least.  Could someone please explain it;  is there a
build log somewhere?

I was able to build iceweasel/31.8.0esr-1~deb8u1 locally in a jessie
kfreebsd-amd64 chroot.

(I'm aware that on wheezy it does FTBFS since 31.3.0esr-1~deb7u1)
https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=iceweasel&arch=kfreebsd-amd64

Thanks,
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org