Re: [Glibc-bsd-commits] r5595 - branches/experimental/kfreebsd-10/debian

On 22:08, Christoph Egger wrote:
> Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> > Please could you upload freebsd-smbfs (10.1~svn272500-1) next.
>
> Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> > and also freebsd-utils (10.1~svn272167-1) please (in any order).
>
> Both uploaded!
>
> That should be the most important ones right (apart from ufsutils maybee)?

Thank you, yes those are all that are needed right now, although soon
there may be:
  * freebsd-buildutils, to add MK_HYPERV and ISTR something else
  * freebsd-utils (newer snapshot)
  * ufsutils

These are very important to d-i, so I should build a d-i image with them
and complete a test-install first.

> Btw: should we remove fuse4bsd from unstable? fuse is now part of the
>      main kernel.

Aha I was wondering about that;  I'm not familiar with fuse, but seemed
to remember the package was going away.

A lot of packages still depend on that (empty) package:
  * avfs
  * bindfs
  * curlftpfs
  * encfs
  * exfat-fuse
  * fuse-convmvfs
  * fusedav
  * gphotofs
  * jmtpfs
  * mythtvfs
  * plptools
  * python-fuse
  * rofs
  * s3ql
  * sshfs

so I think we must add a Provides: (and Conflicts:) fuse4bsd to
kfreebsd-image-*?  We should perhaps wait 10 days for 10.1 to migrate.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org