Re: (Almost) Time for Jessie Beta 2?

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> (2014-09-14):
> On 12/09/14 23:37, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > FWIW:
> >
> > partman-ufs |            19 |    testing | source, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386
> > partman-ufs |            19 |   unstable | source, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386
> >
> > (see top of https://release.debian.org/britney/hints/kibi)
>
> Oh, thank you for that.

No problem.

> [ partman-zfs ]
> I've committed a really simple change that disables the new code I was
> worried about, hiding that menu option on kfreebsd.  It doesn't
> add/remove/change any translated strings.
>
> Please could you upload it?  With appropriate urgency or a Britney hint
> so that we can get it into d-i Beta 2?

Yes, uploaded, thanks.

FWIW: I tend to let the urgency field be about the actual changes (as
opposed to getting stuff into testing within a given timeframe). I've
kept urgency=high accordingly since you seemed to have worries about
said code; reflecting that seemed appropriate.

(I'd have used the default urgency otherwise, overriden through a
britney hint, which makes it obvious why the package migrated earlier
than usual, and trackable to/blamable against the person responsible
for that: likely me. :))

Mraw,
KiBi.