Re: Release sprint results - team changes, auto-rm and arch status

On 15/12/2013 13:34, Niels Thykier wrote:
> It would probably be good if you (i.e. the BSD porters) could start a
> dialogue with the GNOME maintainers and figure out exactly where GNOME
> is on kFreeBSD (vs. where it is supposed to be).  Once that is sorted
> out, please send the release team a summary of the status so we have
> accurate information here.

Will do. But this can't be done right away. The reports you mention are
too vague ("xxx doesn't work", etc) to act upon. We will first need to
evaluate the current state of things to have an accurate idea on where
we stand regarding GNOME.