Re: Release sprint results - team changes, auto-rm and arch status

On 15/12/13 12:34, Niels Thykier wrote:
>> Uhm I think we both may have misunderstood. Perhaps 'this state'
>> just means 'as technology preview'. I.e. normal QA requirements are
>> no longer waived because of preview status.
>
> This is exactly what we meant; we intend to not do technology previews
> for Jessie.

I assumed kFreeBSD no longer carried the 'technology preview' label for
the wheezy release, and that it was subject to normal testing migration
and release policy already.

'Technology preview' status allowed a more forgiving policy on unblock
requests.  I don't think that was ever relevant during the wheezy freeze
because whatever bugs we had were already inherently RC?

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org