Re: ufsutils experiment (please comment/test)

Hi,

I made a little experiment to simplify ufsutils and make it easier to
update. By merging ufsutils into freebsd-utils package and using its
build environment, with recent freebsd-glue (0.1.4) it is now possible
to build ufsutils directly from pristine upstream source:

I do not mind dropping non-kfreebsd support, but I would like to keep it as a separate source package - similarly as zfsutils.

Petr