ufsutils experiment (please comment/test)

Hi,

I made a little experiment to simplify ufsutils and make it easier to
update. By merging ufsutils into freebsd-utils package and using its
build environment, with recent freebsd-glue (0.1.4) it is now possible
to build ufsutils directly from pristine upstream source:

http://people.debian.org/~rmh/kfreebsd-gnu/ufsutils/

>From my perspective, using this approach has a few pros and cons. The
ones I can think of are...

Advantages:

- Easy updates

- Fosters better coordination with upstream

- Less danger of introducing new bugs (things like #646518 come to mind)

Disadvantages:

- Makes freebsd-utils source larger

- Drops GNU/Linux support [1]

I would appreciate some testing and feedback in general.

[1] I would argue that this is less of an issue these days, as UFS
support has been dropped from Linux since version 3.10.1-1. TBH I don't
see the point in doing an extra effort to support the userland bits when
Linux itself doesn't.