Re: Debian GNU/kNetBSD Sources

Thanks for the all the help, i am sorry if i offended anyone as i truly did not intend to offend anyone with my second post. I just know from experience that some communities are not as willing to provide source to newcomers as others even when it is open-source and for understandable reasons. The comment is in no way a reflection of what i think about your willingness to help, and i am very appreciative of the help given. I honestly had the feeling people may not know as it is 10 years or more ago. Thank you.

One last question and excuse me for my lack of knowledge in this, but with such limited resources from the Debian GNU/NetBSD project, how much of the current GNU userland tools (i.e. glibc etc) are transferable across without modification to persay the NetBSD kernel?

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Arno Töll <arno@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

On 26.02.2013 08:44, Martin wrote:
> So i thought maybe from such a little response, people either don't know or
> are unwilling to provide for some random who appears to have just joined
> the mailing list.

just for the archives, we're all willing to help in cases where we /can/
help. However, as Steven said in a later post in this thread most of use
barely know more than you do on that case.

The kNetBSD project was dead long before most of us joined Debian.

--
with kind regards,
Arno Töll