Install from USB flash drive

Hi!

Is booting the installer from am USB flash drive (key) supported for kbsd amd64?

First I tried to cat the kbsd-amd64 netinst iso for the drive, which
did not boot, then I noticed this method is not listed at the docs
(http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/kfreebsd-amd64/ch04s03.html.en)

Then I followed the instructions with the hd-media/boot.img.gz file
("4.3.1. Manually copying files to the USB stick" on the above URL),
but I could not find a kbsd-amd64 version of that file.

I tired using the linux-amd64 one and then copied the kbsd64 netinst
iso image to it, but that failed when the installer was searching for
the installation ISO.

The netinst image I used is
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.2.1/kfreebsd-amd64/iso-cd/debian-6.0.2.1-kfreebsd-amd64-netinst.iso

So, is there a way to boot the kbsd install from USB key? The PC has
no optical drives.
Or is netboot a working alternative?

Regards,
David