Re: [kfreebsd] massive report for uninstallable FUSE packages

2011/7/20 Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net>:
> I think it should be ',' instead of '|' here, there is no need for
> alternative, the architecture conditionals already do the job.

Hi Aurelien

You're right.  I just followed existing practice, but I admit it's not
entirely consistent.

However, since this is basically cosmetical and the effect is the
same, I don't think it's worth sending an update to each of the bug
reports.  But if you still want it, feel free to, I have no objection.