[kfreebsd] massive report for uninstallable FUSE packages

Hi!

There are 23 packages in unstable which can't be installed on Debian
GNU/kFreeBSD because of their unconditional dependency on fuse-utils.
On this platform, fuse4bsd should be used instead.

I indent to file one bug report for each of them:

wikipediafs sshfs smbnetfs s3ql rofs python-fuse pytagsfs plptools
mythtvfs ntfsprogs libpam-mount libfuse-perl libconfig-model-perl
httpfs2 gphotofs gfarm2fs fusedav fts flickrfs curlftpfs bindfs avfs
aptfs

using the following template:

<template>
Package: %package%
Severity: important
User: debian-bsd@lists.debian.org
Usertags: kfreebsd

Hi

This package is not installable on kfreebsd-i386 or kfreebsd-amd64 because it
depends unconditionally on fuse-utils.  Please considering adjusting the
dependency from:

  Depends: fuse-utils

to:

  Depends: fuse-utils [linux-any] | fuse4bsd [kfreebsd-any]

If it requires fuse-utils specifically because of the command-line functionality
in that package (and not just to obtain a FUSE daemon), please reply to this
bug report so we can try to find a solution.

Thanks!
</template>

Please let me know of any suggestions or concerns you may have.
Please keep debian-bsd on CC, I'm not subscribed to debian-devel.