Re: Xfce as default on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD?

On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 15:12, rmh@debian.org said:

> I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to do the same on Debian
> GNU/kFreeBSD, given the sadly increasing tendency in GNOME towards
> unportability [2].

I am all in favor for such a change.  I expect that the majority of
kFreeBSD users in the next few years will be hackers and server admins
and thus I guess that they all want a lean desktop without the stuff
common computer users expect (i.e. more xterms that graphical file
managers).

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner