Re: Keep a set of working weekly/daily build images to ZFS addicts

2011/9/4 Arno Töll <debian@toell.net>:
> Regarding backporting your ZFS improvements and the bug fixes you noted
> to Squeeze: Would that be possible at all, keeping in mind, that Stable
> is frozen and your changes would affect d-i (e.g. see
> <20110627182140.GA6415@spike.0x539.de>)?

I don't really know.  Could someone discuss this with -boot and
-release and figure out which options we have?

If we can't fix this in Squeeze, maybe we could build an unofficial
image with backported partman-zfs and associated fixes.