Re: zfs problem at install on kfreedbsd 64

2011/9/4 raphael rsc <senbei@8-0.net>:
>> Which media did you install from (please give exact version, with
>> URL)?  It is possible that zfsutils wasn't included (this was fixed
>> recently, see http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=636668#20).
>
> the url is http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.2.1/kfreebsd-amd64/iso-cd/debian-6.0.2.1-kfreebsd-amd64-CD-1.iso
> also there was no way to get zfs at install time on i386 but maybe it's a will

Yes, ZFS support for kfreebsd-i386 didn't make it to the release.  How
did you install Debian to a ZFS file system?

If you did it by hand, you need to install zfsutils yourself.  But
then I don't understand how you managed to install it without
zpool/zfs commands.

FWIW, I verified that zfsutils are available in the CD image you pointed to.