Re: Should the ITP for freebsd-quota be reassigned?

Wiadomość napisana przez Mats Erik Andersson w dniu 2011-06-10, o godz. 02:10:
> tisdag den  7 juni 2011 klockan 21:31 skrev Guillem Jover detta:
>> On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 21:24:02 +0200, Mats Erik Andersson wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, I can have a go at it. In passing by, I agree with Robert that
>>> the executables should be built from 'freebsd-utils'. That was the
>>> solution that Petr indicated to me at the time of importing the initial
>>> adaption into the Alioth project.
>>
>> Ah yes, had forgotten too that conversation, then let me merge it and
>> then feel free to update freebsd-utils copyright file, this way if
>> there's dupes it avoids adding them.
>
> I have committed an incomplete survey to
>
>   trunk/freebsd-quota/debian/copyright
>
> thus postponing the decision of a murge until I proceed further.
> This intermediary state can serve us as evolutionary documentation,
> if nothing else!
>
> The really cumbersome point is 'sbin/fsck_ffs/*' where 4-claused,
> 3-claused, and 2-claused BSD licensing is mixed on individual
> files, dependent on the contributing authors. At the moment
> I have detected all names with attributed copyright, but the
> finer points of splitting and text inclusion will be done
> step wise. Any advice on practice is most welcome. Also DEP-3
> does have its drawbacks.

Perhaps I'm looking at different set of sources, but the FreeBSD version
does not seem to contain any four-clause BSD license - there is no advertising
clause there.

--
If you cut off my head, what would I say?  Me and my head, or me and my body?