Re: Should the ITP for freebsd-quota be reassigned?

tisdag den  7 juni 2011 klockan 21:11 skrev Guillem Jover detta:
> On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 20:52:11 +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> > On Thu, 2011-05-19 at 18:48:58 +0200, Mats Erik Andersson wrote:
> > > I regret having neglected to continue testing the 'freebsd-quota'
> > > port which I originally adapted. Now that the maintenance has
> > > been transferred to Glibc-bsd at Alioth, should the ITP #611143
> > > be assigned another owner than myself?
> > >
> > > Could a master of the trade handle this? Petr?
> >
> > Ok, I've done several changesm, added myself to Uploaders and I'm
> > preparing an upload right now.
>
> Actually, one of the reasons I had not uploaded before and I had
> forgotten now, is that the copyright file is not accurate. It should
> list all copyright notices and the different license incarnations,
> with different contributions etc. We usually coalesce the licenses
> with the same exact text except for the copyright and contributors
> notices, which we just lump toghether before the common license text.
>
> Mats could you take care of that? Otherwise it will be done eventually
> I guess.

Yes, I can have a go at it. In passing by, I agree with Robert that
the executables should be built from 'freebsd-utils'. That was the
solution that Petr indicated to me at the time of importing the initial
adaption into the Alioth project.

Best regards,
  Mats