Re: sysstat: iostat is unusable on kfreebsd-* (no disk-related stats)

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 18:55, Mats Erik Andersson
<mats.andersson@gisladisker.se> wrote:
> to plan some sort of work schedule. As was mentioned earlier the
> prospects of upstream FreeBSD accepting an entry in linprocfs
> are bright.

That would be the best option for me, since any linux-centric utility
would then work out of the box.*
I'm currently thinking about nmon [1]. I discovered where to patch it
in the kernel, but as I'm not familiar with the freebsd kernel
structures i opened a bug instead :)

[1] http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/nmon
--
Steve Schnepp