Xorg NVIDIA proprietary driver -- little problem

Hi everyone :).

Does anyone know the way Xorg works in kfreebsd?

Because I compiled a proprietary NVIDIA driver from the NVIDIA package for FreeBSD using freebsd-make (which, of course, took a couple of tweaks), but the result was positive and the `kldload` loaded module OK. The modules directory is /usr/X11R6/lib/modules, which is added to the xorg.conf as ModulePath parameter. The previous ModulePath is deleted.

Yet when starting X it fails, showing in Xorg.0.log, that "nvidia module not found", and also "libnvidia-tls.so.1-- shared object not found". Yet they're all there and `ldconfig -p` shows it has "libnvidia-tls.so.1" cached...
 So I'm kinda lost. What do I do to make X server know, that "nvidia.ko" is loaded into kernel? And how do we actually add a module to be loaded at boot time? In FreeBSD there is a special text file for that, but in kfreebsd there is not. Or maybe there is?

Thanks in advance.
Kostya