Re: How to compile a Kernel with pfsync support

Hi Petr && All

I have tryed this, but unfortunely it's not enough to compile a custom
kernel, 'cause the kfreebsd-source-8.1 is not "debianize", I mean,
when you download and unpack kfreebsd-source-8.1, it haven't a debian
dir, neither all the files its suppose to be in it (changelog,
control, rules, etc).

I admit i'm a little bit rusty in my packaging skills, if you can give
me some aditional pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--
Manuel Garcia
Administrador de redes y servidores