How to compile a Kernel with pfsync support

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to use Debian GNU/kfreebsd as a firewall in a personal
network, is there any documentation about how to compile a kernel in
it? I want to use pflog, carp and pfsync to do some testing.

I've tryed the Debian standart method to compile a kernel, but the
build-essential package for kfreebsd don't have make-kpkg, and the
FreeBSD method doesn't work either, 'cause "make buildworld" fails, it
looks like the Makefile has some issues. ( I got a "Makefile:5:
missing separator" )

If you have any pointers on these, please, send me some.

Thanks in advance

--
Manuel Garcia
Administrador de redes y servidores