Re: First version of the slides for the FOSDEM Debian GNU/kFreeBSD talk are up

Hey,

someone from FreeBSD. Great! :-)

On Fri, Feb 05, 2010 at 08:52:34AM +0000, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
>> hte first version of the slides for my Debian GNU/kFreeBSD at FOSDEM
>> are online. would be happy to read some comments before Sunday noon:
>>
>> http://noone.org/talks/kfreebsd/kfreebsd-fosdem.html
>>
>> (press "t" to toggle slide view)
>
> Slide 6:	for the first item while reading I was wondering
> 	"Which on is the cleaner one?"

Hehe. Hopefully clarified these two slides a lot.

> 	Features you don't get with Linux - Dtrace? though I am not
> 	sure you'd get it with G/kF yet?

Never heard of it. Aurelien, KiBi, Petr?

> Slide 7:
> 	I am not sure about the "Precompiled binary packages" item,
> 	FreeBSD has those too.

Yeah, but not for all ports AFAIK.

> Maybe it was a matter of the page title for those two that left things
> a bit unclear when only reading but not hearing your talk as well.

Yeah, I changed the titles. Hope the new ones fits on the screen if
screen size and therefore the font size changes. That's the biggest
disadvantage of that format.

> Sounds good! Thanks!

Thanks for your suggestions.

The updated version of my slides after suggestions from KiBi, Petr and
Bjoern are now online.

		Regards, Axel
--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org, abe@noone.org - http://noone.org/abe/