Re: imagemagick and friends

Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz> (09/08/2009):
> The enclosed is my list with 615 selected packages which
>
> - are marked as building
> - have been previously available from debian-ports.org (in some version)
> - have not been listed in "significantly outdated" (as of 2009.01.10) in
>     http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/NOTES
> - have not State-Change today

As discussed with Aurélien earlier, I'll probably wait until
libmysqlclient15-dev gets decrufted, since many packages are FTBFSing
because of that one (and it can't be spotted by edos). The buildds being
quite busy at the moment, I guess it's OK to postpone for some days
until ftpmasters can take a look at decrufting.

> Many would still not have build-depends available,
> they should end in BD-Uninstallable state.

Sure.

Mraw,
KiBi.