Re: imagemagick and friends

Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz> (09/08/2009):
> Well, many packages recently in Building State (at about 900 for ka)
> should be in fact Dep-Wait or BD-Uninstallable, including imagemagick.

OK. I noticed some were waiting for it but I thought that was fixed some
time ago.

> > I'll look at imagemagick after that. Do you have any packages in
> > mind?
>
> At least qrfcview.

Will check later today.

> IMO, it makes sense to do on kfreebsd-amd64
>
> * repeatedly try to reschedule imagemagick

Given back with high priority on old archs.

As for the rest, I'll first wait for gnome packages to flow in first,
I'm still receiving build logs without even having to break the
xulrunner loop (which I'm about to do on ki anyway).

Mraw,
KiBi.