Re: GNU/kFreeBSD into the Debian archive (aka we need your help)

You may have seen the announce [1], the first GNU/kFreeBSD packages have
reached the archive. Let me explain you how the integration will happen:

Many thanks to both Aurelien and Joerg.

Don't hesitate to help, e.g. by sending patches. If you have commit
access to the SVN, you can also commit directly. And if you are a Debian
Developer, don't hesitate to do porter NMUs [3].

Recently there have been announced ArchitectureTags,
they should be documented in

http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Debbugs/ArchitectureTags

Currently we use due to historical issues

User: glibc-bsd-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Usertags: kfreebsd

IMHO, we should still use usertag "kfreebsd" as majority bugs
apllies to both of kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64 and porter set is the same for both.

Should we change "User:" into "debian-bsd@lists.debian.org" and tag all currently open bugs ? Or should we change the wiki page ?

Petr