Re: GNU/kFreeBSD into the Debian archive (aka we need your help)

Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz> (06/04/2009):
> User: glibc-bsd-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
> Usertags: kfreebsd
>
> IMHO, we should still use usertag "kfreebsd" as majority bugs
> apllies to both of kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64 and porter set is the
> same for both.

Your rationales sound sane to me.

> Should we change "User:" into "debian-bsd@lists.debian.org" and tag
> all  currently open bugs ? Or should we change the wiki page ?

I think we could add those tags to debian-bsd@lists.debian.org without
deleting the previous ones? Then only deprecate the previous tags after
a while? (Not sure it'll be very useful, though; but being conservative
for some time can't really hurt, I guess.)

Mraw,
KiBi.