Re: getpeercred() on kfreebsd?

On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 22:10 +0200, Petr Salinger wrote:
> It looks like a problem in our headers. On plain FreeBSD <sys/un.h> contains
>
> /* Socket options. */
> #define LOCAL_PEERCRED          0x001   /* retrieve peer credentials */
> #define LOCAL_CREDS             0x002   /* pass credentials to receiver */
> #define LOCAL_CONNWAIT          0x004   /* connects block until accepted */
>
> We do not have it anywhere. It might be suitable for existing kfreebsd
> specific <bits/socket.h> or for new kfreebsd specific <bits/sockaddr.h>.
>
> Please, could you test (on io.debian.org and asdfasdf.debian.net) whether
> adding above mentioned defines directly in getpeercred.c really works?

I have added the above defined in the top my getpeercred.c and have
written a simple test and it seems to work.

For more information on the test:
http://arthurenhella.demon.nl/viewcvs/nss-ldapd/nss-ldapd/tests/test_getpeercred.c?view=markup

--
-- arthur - adejong@debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --