getpeercred() on kfreebsd?

Hello list (I'm not subscribed so please keep me in Cc).

I'm the maintainer of nss-ldapd. There is a slight problem on
kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64.

What is the best way on these architectures to get information about
clients that connect through a named socket?

I currently use this code:
which works on a number of platforms but uses the fallthrough code at
the end on kfreebsd ports:

Also, the nss-ldapd test suite seems to fail on io.debian.org but not on
asdfasdf.debian.net. I haven't yet investigates this further though.

-- arthur - adejong@debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --