Re: Getting patches applied. emulated buildd's are good (was: kFreeBSD is "fantastic")

On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 11:56:22AM +0100, Petr Salinger wrote:
> There used to be glibc-bsd-devel list on alioth,
> but it have been supressed a year ago, see
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/glibc-bsd-devel/2006-March/001101.html
> The name of the list only remains as user in kfreebsd specific usertag,
> the right pointers are at http://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD

Ah, that sounds plasuible the usertag would've been how I found it, I
think. Looking at those archives gave me the misimpression that kfreebsd
hadn't had any activity for about six months. Hrm, though I thought I
remembered seeing some activity in Feb... Maybe I was looking at 2006 Feb,
I guess.

Cheers,
aj