Re: pstoedit: FTBFS on GNU/kFreeBSD

Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz> (21/06/2006):
> The current version fails to build on GNU/kFreeBSD due to unsatisfied
> build-dependency on sysutils.
>
> But sysutils are not needed for building. Please, could you just drop
> it.

Hi,

we had no news about this bugreport, is there anything wrong with
dropping this extra B-D?

I'm thinking about a porter NMU since this package has many reverse
dependencies, at least by lowering this B-D with a "[!kfreebsd-i386
!kfreebsd-amd64]" (and maybe "!hurd-i386" also, I'm asking GNU/Hurd
porters), so that nothing at all changes for Linux.

Thanks for considering to do this tiny modification in a Maintainer
Upload or to allow us (GNU/kFreeBSD porters) to NMU it.

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois