Bunch of questions before trying Debian/KfreeBSD

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Been a user of Debian Linux for a few years now, and no longer use MS stuff.

I am considering using Debian/kfreebsd and have a few questions before I give
it a try.

Most importantly, I am looking to maximize free software available to me.  So
I wanted to know, if I run Debian/kfreebsd does this mean I can use the
FreeBSD ports collection in addition to the debian testing repositories?  Is
there really any software that is written to FreeBSD and not Debian Linux?
(if so, any notable examples.) ?  Will I still be able to use all my favorite
window managers like FLWM, ICEWM, Fluxbox (I am sure KDE is working fine.)

I would like to know, if there is a ports collection of a package, and a
debian package, does that mean I get to pick and choose which version?

Can I run user mode linux under Debian/kfreebsd?  I'm sure Wine works, but I
am curious if QEMU running Win2k has been tried under Debian/kfreebsd.

If I try to switch, do I have to give up the system of runlevels I have grown
to feel comfortable with for a monolithic startup script?

Will I be able to take advantage of FreeBSD style runlevels if I do this?

Are there any file systems that Linux supports that I will have to give up in
order to use Debian/Kfreebsd?

I am very curious and would appreciate any light anybody here can shed on my
curiosity?  So TIA, in the best possible spirits!

yours,
---
Scotty