Re: installing gnome [FIXED]

ahem, sorry about that... I am just a bit too excited! I just
installed fluxbox and from there installed synaptic and chose the
missing packages... of course, this could have been done perfectly
from the command line...

I LOVE debian-bsd! Please keep it free and with no blobs in the
future! We need distros (I mean OS, sorry :) ) like this one

Now I wonder how to configure my wlan... in linux I would install
ipw2200 and download the intel firmare (it's a centrino) per hand...

Or should I go the freeBSD way? I mean iwi?

Another important point... how to figure out which modules can I need?
And for the ethernet card I just chose _all_ to be sure I have
connection... but I guess this is not the elegant way...

Is ACPI supported?

ok, too many questions... I'm just happy about my Christmas present :)

thanks!

Pau Amaro