Re: beta?

Hi,
I subscribed to the list just some day ago and was wondering about the
activity on the list.
I've been a debian user for a long time, and now I'm using FreeBSD
with  great satisfaction. I have already my own recompiled kernel and
so on... If there were something like a "bare working  networked"
system, I would be interested into contributing to the development, as
I  often find myself into scripting boring activities, writing quick &
dirty C workarounds and the like... But, to do so, I need a usable
system, a system that could be my own, everyday up and running. Could
this be the case, or is it in an earlier state of development ?

Regards,
pl

p.s.: I'm sorry I replied to the author of the mail instead of the whole list...