Re: conflict with ioctl.h and ioccom.h?

Look at r1727 on
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/glibc-bsd/?op=log&rev=0&sc=0&isdir=1

I see. Well I suppose we should be doing different things then, maybe I'll
focus on the packages with no bug in BTS. Btw darkice's build-deps need the
same fix for kfreebsd-amd64 and hurd-i386 as it did for kfreebsd-i386. Should
I reopen the bug and add this information?

No, please open new one, with text (mainly subject) like in #361455 - #361495.
It allows me to exclude kfreebsd-amd64 only bugs during update of NOTES.

BTW, please use severity important for bugs with ***tested*** patches/updated dependencies. There is higher probability
they will not be overlooked.

Thanks for your help.

			Petr