conflict with ioctl.h and ioccom.h?

Hello all,

While going through some of the packages in NOTES [1] I noticed that the
darkice package is FTBFS again after being claimed fixed. It used to be FTBFS
because of bad build-deps but now it is something different:
from the build log [2]:

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.    -O2 -pedantic -Wall   -g -Wall -O2 -c -o
OssDspSource.o `test -f 'OssDspSource.cpp' || echo './'`OssDspSource.cpp
/usr/include/sys/ioctl.h:42: error: declaration of 'int ioctl(int, long
unsigned int, ...) throw ()' throws different exceptions
/usr/include/sys/ioccom.h:66: error: from previous declaration 'int ioctl(int,
long unsigned int, ...)'
make[3]: *** [OssDspSource.o] Error 1

<sys/ioctl.h>, which belongs to glibc, includes <bits/ioctls.h> which in turn
includes <sys/ioccom.h> belonging to kfreebsd-kernel-headers. It seems that
these two header files are in conflict. Any ideas why?

[1] http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/NOTES
[2]
http://experimental.ftbfs.de/fetch.php?&pkg=darkice&ver=0.17.1-3&arch=kfreebsd-i386&stamp=1162652787&file=log&as=raw