Re: installation kernel version

On 04 9, 06, at 10:40 AM, Stefan Srdic wrote:

FreeBSD isn't all that bad, compiling ports gets tiresome after a while
though and their native shell is quite brutal ;)

i disagree. it's just that the BSDs are _purists'_ playground.
And yes i think you can upgrade kernels via apt.

I tried the Debian GNU/kFreeBSD installer, however it uses an older
kernel (5.x series) which does not support the onboard RAID on my PC.
Are there any plans to create a new installer that uses the 6.0 kernel?