Re: Naming questions, to the BSD list only

On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 01:18:34PM +0200, Momchil Velikov wrote:
>   I thought you were genuinely interested in solving this "issue".
> Isn't it in the interest of the members of the list to take part in
> ONE ballot, having ALL sensible suggestions to choose?  Frankly, your
> refusal to include the option suggested by me looks dangerously close
> to an attempt to influence the decision, by proposing courses of
> action in concent with your own preferences.

It's extremely dangerous:  I almost snorted water onto my keyboard.

But I think his point was: that one email that had the straw poll in it.
And, barring some kind of extremely effective time travel, it was too
late to add more options to that particular straw poll.

To send out another straw poll, you, he, or the designated pollster
would have to find somebody capable of sending email and get their help.

Or something like that.

Flames to me, not to the list.

--
Raul