Re: Naming questions, to the BSD list only

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 10:42:27AM +0200, Momchil Velikov wrote:

> Joel> The proposed naming schemes of which I am aware are as follows:
>
> Joel> 1) Christian demonology
> Joel> 2) Discworld gods
> Joel> 3) Tolkien Valar/Maiar
> Joel> 4) Greek mythology
> Joel> 5) Famous physicists
>
> and 6) NetBSD, FreeBSD, OpenBSD possibly prefixed by a K or L, iff
> there's another Debian port
>
> Joel> -=-=- cut here -=-=-
>
> Joel> [   ] Christian demonology
> Joel> [   ] Discworld gods
> Joel> [   ] Tolkien Valar/Maiar
> Joel> [   ] Greek mythology
> Joel> [   ] Famous physicists
> Joel> [   ] Further discussion
>
>       [   ] Leave it as is

Not specific enough, since it covers both workable and non-workable cases.
I do not consider it an option to 'leave it as it was'. However, I will
re-issue the ballot with categories for 'K,KL prefix' and 'k,kl suffix'.
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU/NetBSD(i386) porter                                       : :' :