Re: Naming questions, to the BSD list only

Of course, What i mean is not subjecting anyone for using these kind of
demonolgy :). It is a kind of possibility that any kind of person may
think that Debian uses Christianity. Of course, views of points are always
welcomed.

For instance, what comes to my mind is - i do not know even has already offered it -
using astronomic demonology. There we can find so many words from planets to galaxies.

If you include this demonology, I would be glad..

Sincerely.