Re: Naming questions, to the BSD list only

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 05:48:21PM +0200, Halil Demirezen wrote:
> > > Joel> The proposed naming schemes of which I am aware are as follows:
> > >
> > > Joel> 1) Christian demonology
>
> This point is a little Christianic. Let us think in general not specific.
>
> This is my thought, of course. We'd better find suitable names that all people
> can agree on.

Nobody else's demonology (or equivalent) was proposed as a naming scheme.
It is an accurate descriptive (whereas simply 'demonology' would *not* be),
not any kind of commentary on Christianity.

If you want to propose some other variant, with at least a few concrete
names as examples, please feel free to do so.
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU/NetBSD(i386) porter                                       : :' :