Re: Naming questions, to the BSD list only

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 08:43:35PM -0700, Joel Baker wrote:

> >     Joel> On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 07:02:20PM +0200, Momchil Velikov wrote:
>
> [ snip things appropriate to debian-legal, rather than debian-bsd ]

Just as a clarification - the removed things are, in fact, entirely cogent
to debian-legal, and should probably be brought up there. They just aren't
meaningful to the question of naming schemes given the assumption (for
*whatever* reason) that a change is necessary. If one isn't, and Debian as
a whole decides not to change (since, frankly, *I* will be changing *my*
server configuration, unless there is a clear and overwhelming opinion
to the contrary), then it's irrelevant and can be left to moulder in the
archives as an item of curiosity.
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU/NetBSD(i386) porter                                       : :' :