Re: Glibc-based Debian GNU/KNetBSD

>>>>> "Perry" == Perry E Metzger <perry@piermont.com> writes:

Perry> In general, I can see why one would want to combine the advantages of
Perry> Debian and NetBSD, but I can't see why one would want to produce
Perry> something less functional than either.

  "Less functional" is apparently not the goal, no matter is can
indeed be used to describe an intermediate state.

Perry> I think if you replace too much
Perry> of NetBSD in doing what you're trying to do, you just end up with a
Perry> crippled Linux rather than something synergetic.

  I fail to see how combining NetBSD kernel with the GNU system would
produce the Linux kernel.

~velco