autotools-dev 20020703.1 changelog

Henrique,

I just happened to read your changelog uploaded with 20020703.1:
   * DEBIAN *BSD GUYS: CONTACT GNU CONFIG UPSTREAM ABOUT THE DEBIAN *BSD
     REQUIREMENTS FOR GNU CONFIG ASAP!  DON'T COMPLAIN LATER, YOU HAVE
     BEEN WARNED, BOTH BY THIS LOG EMAILED TO YOU, AND DIRECTLY AT
     DEBCONF2!

Bruno Haible took care of contacting the GNU config upstream. His changes that went in for freebsd-gnu take care of the freebsd-i386 port.

I don't know the status of the netbsd or openbsd ports. I'm copying debian-bsd, as a reminder to follow up on bug #161693.

Thanks for the quick turnaround.

	---Nathan