Advice...

Some advice would be useful. GCC 3.2 depends on gnat-3.1; gcc-3.1 also
depended on gnat-3.1, and, mysteriously, is the source for gnat-3.1 - so,
just how the hell am I supposed to build anything past GCC 3.0, when it
depends on a package that comes out of itself, to build?

Is there a sane way to tell it "build GNAT without using GNAT", that I'm
just not seeing in the documentation, or what?
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/