Re: Would people be interested in help with a a build system

If anyone is being bothered by this, removing the base-files entry
from /var/lib/dpkg/status works around the segfault. I have no idea
why this solves the problem, or what makes this entry special at all.

After I get sleepycat db stuff sorted out I will come back to this.

tibbetts