"Why Debian NetBSD"

I've added a webpage (http://debian-bsd.sourceforge.net/why.html) with
some reasons why I think this project is worthwhile. Does anyone have any
objection to any of the reasons listed or have any suggestions for extra
ones that can be added?

On a related note, I've been wondering about the GNUishness of this. In
contrast to GNU/Linux, we're quite conspicuously not using the GNU C
library, and a few other bits and pieces that would be GNU on a Linux
system are BSD on ours.

1) The rest of the fundamental userland is still GNU. Is this enough to
warrant calling it GNU/NetBSD?
2) Were we to call it GNU/NetBSD, would this be likely to be perceived as
insulting by the NetBSD community? On the one hand it might sound like a
grab by the GPL movement, but on the other hand it does clearly
acknowledge the NetBSD contribution and differentiates it further from
"true" NetBSD
3) Were we to fail to call it GNU/NetBSD, would we stand any chance
whatsoever of getting it into Debian proper?

My personal preference would probably be for GNU/NetBSD, but at the same
time I have no desire whatsoever for us to end up alienated from the
NetBSD people who have provided such useful advice so far. Comments?

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@srcf.ucam.org