Re: Soooooooo...

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 12:40:26AM -0700, Michael Goetze wrote:
> ...what's up, folks? How's the porting coming along? Anyone heard of
> GNU/Darwin (http://gnu-darwin.sourceforge.net/)? Think we can cooperate
> with them? Think we can convince them of the power of Debian? Where'd
> our cheerleader (AKA project manager) go?

I'm currently trying to build the NetBSD libc. Things work up to the point
where tsort gets called before building the library - it complains about a
couple of reference loops and I end up with a libc.so that's missing about
50% of the functions it should have in it, which is unsurprisingly
somewhat sub-optimal. Note that at this point I'm using GNU tsort rather
than the BSD one, which possibly has something to do with this. I'll try
the BSD one either this evening or tomorrow and see what happens.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@srcf.ucam.org