Re: Development servers.

On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 05:06:25PM +0000, Nathan Hawkins wrote:
> I will be setting up a box running FreeBSD, hopefully by the end of this
> week.
>
> Quic.net, the ISP which will be hosting for the box, will probably want me
> to restrict shell accounts to Debian developers. Hopefully this won't be a
> problem.

	If I steal hours from somewhere else, I may be able to
	contribute ~25 hours/year to the project.  Let me ask
	one question about the Debian packaging system.   Is
	there an easy (push-button|one command-line) way of
	fetching back the _source_ for a given suite.  In the
	BSD world, you just cd /usr/ports/foo/* and type

	  # make extract

	to retrieve the code.

	thanks for any light on dpkg, &c.

	gary