Development servers.

hello all.

In the next few weeks or so I will have 1 NetBSD box up for public (auth
only, for people who are list contributers.) development.

We have registered debian-bsd.org which will be mainly a 'about' site seeing
as we now have sourceforge for etc.. And will be up in a week or 2 aswell.

I'm sure that ANY development servers would be appreciated, so if u have
something lying around, and on a desent link.. your more than welcome to
join the gang :)

Anything else others can think of the get this thing on a roll?

Ian.