Re: Debian FreeBSD - experiment

Per Lundberg <plundis@chaosdev.org> writes:

> Well, I think it should be in the main distribution anyway, so people will
> see that it exists and hook up to this list.

Some place in sid along with other unreleased unfinished ports
shouldn't be a problem.

Psycological it would be nice to have it there. It would mean that
it's an ``official'' port which could make it more easy to get bugs
fixed in the real debian packages.

Some questions:

The files in debian-freebsd/source is that the same as in the real
debian archive of have you tweaked something to get it to compile?

The libc3 package is that FreeBSD's libc?
It could make som confusion with libc4, libc5 and libc6.

I wish my home box was connected to the net. I can't play around with
this box.

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.